For Water Damage Services, Call Us Today at (330) 607-7313
Akron, Ohio Water Damage Restoration Company
Not only can water damage to a building be costly, but it can also result in major health concerns. Mold and microbial growth can become a problem if the water damage is not addressed quickly and dried properly. RFD Services offers 24-hour emergency water extraction services in Akron Ohio and surrounding cities. Our technicians are trained and certified in water mitigation to dry your property quickly and effectively.
Water mitigation is the process of reducing or preventing the amount of water damage that happens after a flood or a permeating leak. It prevents additional damage by taking fast, appropriate actions.
Water mitigation is needed after plumbing failures or when storms cause water to rush into your home. Soaked rugs, damaged walls, warped flooring and ruined furniture are only the beginning if mitigation is not engaged quickly.
Specific steps are taken to reduce property destruction, to prevent further water damage and to restore your property to its full value.
When your home is being threatened by water damage from flooding or leaks, RFD Services professionals have the expertise to prevent or mitigate the devastating effects water damage can have on your property.
Water Removal Equipment
Moisture meters, digital hygrometers and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation in your homes walls, floors and ceilings. We want to make sure to find any unwanted moisture in your home as to avoid the growth of Mold. Infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, & Anti-Microbial Treatments
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.
Hi-Tech Drying Equipment
- Drying equipment helps prevent property water damage like swelling and warping of floors, walls and furniture.
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers minimize secondary water damage.
- High-speed air movers create airflow across walls, carpets, pads and furniture, evaporating moisture.
- Some situations call for special drying techniques that require state of the art equipment and training. Our staff will assess the situation and use all measure to obtain an acceptable level dryness in your home.
- We will provide you with a certificate stating that the property was dried properly. This certificate will become important in the future for proof of drying process.